All Pennsylvanians deserve access to quality, affordable healthcare whether they live in a big city or in a rural community. We can lower healthcare costs by strengthening insurance networks, eliminating surprise balance billing practices, and getting a handle on rising pharmaceutical costs.
- Make it easier for our seniors to access home healthcare
- Reduce premiums in the healthcare marketplace
- Lower prescription drug prices
- Improve access to healthcare in rural Pennsylvania
- Increase funding for hospitals who serve low income patients
- Eliminate predatory short-term health insurance plans