Pennsylvania has more people serving time in prison than almost every other state in the country. We must end the school to prison pipeline and reduce the number of people incarcerated in our state. We can start with eliminating cash bail, creating more opportunities for parole and probation, and completely ending the death penalty.
- Extend parole eligibility to those serving life sentences
- Establish a state office of reentry programs
- Auto-expunge all charges not resulting in a conviction
- End cash bail in Pennsylvania
- Decriminalize possession of cannabis
- Enact comprehensive probation reform